Penalties for simulating fouls approved February 22, 2018 11:26 ET
The NCAA Playing Rules Oversight Panel approved a new water polo rule that makes simulating a foul an exclusion penalty during the 2018-19 academic year.
Defending champion Stanford stays at No. 1 February 7, 2018 4:41 ET
Defending National Champion Stanford remains the top-ranked team in the nation as the CWPA releases the 2018 Week 4 rankings, while many teams in the Top 25 are tied this week.
Penalties for simulating fouls in water polo proposed January 12, 2018 9:54 ET
The NCAA Men’s and Women’s Water Polo Rules Subcommittee recommended a rules proposal to make simulating a foul an exclusionary penalty for the 2018-19 academic year.
KAP7 extends partnership with NCAA December 20, 2017 1:12 ET
KAP7 International Inc. has renewed its partnership with the NCAA as the exclusive and official championship water polo game ball through the 2019-20 championships.
Stanford's Neushul sisters lead USA water polo to gold August 29, 2017 11:10 ET
Stanford alumnae and sisters Kiley and Jamie Neushul led the United States over Hungary, 16-9, in the World University Games women’s water polo championship match.
- MBK Instant analysis: Kansas tops Texas Tech |
- MBK Foster paces Creighton's OT upset of Nova
- WLAX UNC ends UMD's 25-game win streak |
- MLAX Cuse rallies from five down, wins in 3OT
- BASE UW's DeMers throws PG | NDSU's no-no
- WRES Qualifier allocations, RPI announced |
- MBK WVU's Carter reaches historic milestone
- WBK UConn looks fine-tuned heading into March